Rss Feed

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What In The World?!

just nw i paid my teacher rm200 for compensation bout the skool fees...so than my teacher tells me "its 250 lah"...i looked my teacher straight in the eye and tells her "im not paying for the van! i wont even be using it...its my senior year lah" (HSM FTL)...after tat she eyes me curiously and opens her mouth to say "ok"...What In The World?! "so the van fees are optional fees?" i asked...she giggles to my words as if i had just told a joke! "Its not. But i will write ur name in the disclipinary form and giv it to the pengetua if u dont pay!" ...i tried proceeding with my case but she had tat stern look about her...so i just let it go...now i keep asking myself tis question...y is it so important tat the skool needs a van? its got a prefectly good bus..heck! i rode the bus on no fewer tan 4 occasions and it seems quite adequate at the time being...i can never understand why people can never be satisfied with wat they have. Some skools dont even have thier own bus eg : my old skool...just more questions in my mind tat will never be answered

No comments: