Rss Feed

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Calm Before The Storm

Time...it moves with a constant velocity, slowly creeping up on us all all fours...It is a poor player, tat struts and frets hes hour upon the stage...where did it go? it slipped through my fingers like sand not waiting for me nor catching up on me....2day started of greatly the sun was shining,the birds were singing and just downright normal if u ask me..I feel as if a great burden has been lifted of my shoulders...but suddenly it dawned to me...SHIT! trials are 2morrow!!! OMGLOLWTFBBQ!!! hell am i prepared? did i study? is my effort good enough? suddenly the day turned upside down on me...the sun was no longer shining, birds chirped a sorrow full tone tat signals Sadness & Dissapointment...I poured on my books studying,reading always reading...i kept asking myself "oh shit,oh shit!" wat did i do tat past few minutes? i remembered one word "Wallll-E.." bah its almost time for me to step up..I cant waste time anymore...I must study...I must read...I must change...

No comments: