Rss Feed

Monday, August 10, 2009

Memories Of My Form 4 Years

ahhhhhhhhh sweet2 memories...found this inside the photo album under craps...lol I remember tis day...1st time i went to a ACF (annual comic fiesta kan?)...the ticket? free for me my fren danial belanja cause he insist i go >.< tq Danial rm15 was to pricey for me....venue? sunway pyramid..attire? anythin u want to be...I always believe tat I shud be myself so I went to the place as me :D and oso cause the costumes cost a bundle (rm500-rm1000) ._."....anyways I had fun there..I met people whom I dint expect to meet there eg: Ruby and Obiwan Kenobi...damn the place was full...i remembered it was like being in a comic book/anime show combined! lol anyways heres a few pics of my ACF memories...(took me ages to upload tis)
-me wit nazi soldier he whacked my head -_- ...Hail Hitler!

-Er... me with The Phantom Of The Opera i tink

-lastly me and my good fren izmir at nandos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice eating chicken with you...
hahaha...
umm terbalik la kan ur picture...