Rss Feed

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mosque Mayhem o.o"


hahahahaha tis really quite funny and very embarassing actually :P ..still "a story shared is a story enjoyed" i always say..anyways last night i went to the mosque at KLCC (pic above) for terawih prayers, The mosque looks great at night and after the renovations it looked even better...anyways I took my Abulation (wuduk) and proceeded inside the mosque to pray ishak...the first 2 rakaats were ok but than suddenly my eyelids got heavier and heavier until I was in a "zombie" state..when I rukuk I felt myself falling backwards cause I was so sleepy...but I quickly regained my balanced and sujud...the 2nd sujud I fell asleep again and tis time I terlanggar the Arab next to me...tan when its time for takhyat akhir I fell asleep for the 3rd time and terlanggar my brother pulak...LOL anyways when ishak ended I apologized to the Arab and got ready for terawih...the first 2 terawih prayers (4rakaat edi) went by with ease...but than during the 5-6 rakaat I fell asleep again! I terlanggar the same arab again...when the rakaat ended the arab got up and seboleh2 want to menyempit at the front *he dun wan pray next to a sleeper* hahahahaha after terawih finished, I got up and ended my day of Mosque Mayhem...Moral of The Day >>> make sure u fully rested before u go terawih :D
-sekians-

2 comments:

ruby said...

ahahaha. OH GOD, this is so hilarious.
kesian u azrul, hahahaha.
why jauh2 pergi terawih btw?

Muffin said...

its cause my family like to random masjid when it comes to terawih-ing
...if tis was dota they typed -ar @@"