Rss Feed

Saturday, August 1, 2009

And A Praise Of Good Will

*coughs*cough*cough* sniffle* sniffle* so yea i went to doctor to get diagnosed to check wether tis was a normal fever or the dreaded H1N1 micro-scourge (see previous post regarding tis topic)......as i entered the cold empty halls of the clinic mesra sweat began trickling down my forehead to my cheeks...questions kept running through my mind "wat if im infected?" "will i die?"...as i was filling out the form...the pen...it felt heavy, my hands were shaking...it was as if i was signing my own will...buzzzz the bell signals me to step forward and see the DR...my heart was pounding in my chest a steady thud2 noise could be heard...almost rhythmic..like i could dance to the tune...it could well have been the last music i hear in this earth....as i turned the doorknob slowly in the palm of my sweaty hands my heart kept skipping beats...the door opens slowly with a creakkkkking sound......i stepped inside closing the door and entering wat could have been........my tomb....the DR. eyes me intently...how are u feeling? he asks i swallowed the lump in my throat and answers...i feel dizzy, i cough a lot and i got a blockage in my nasal cavity..."hmm.." he brings out hes stethoscope and starts placing it in several parts of my body...he heaves a big sigh...he opens hes mouth and says.........."ur perfectly fine"...the lion within me roars in satisfaction! i live to fight another day! i thank the good DR. and leaves hes office with a "gay" mood praising the lord for sparing me one more day at good ol earth ;D
-sekians-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whats the name of the DR who exam you?? Mesra have alot of good DR...

Was'nt u fine when i meet you at cc just now??