Rss Feed

Friday, August 28, 2009

Enjoyable Evening :D

Breaking fast is fun...we eat till we cant eat anymore, we stuff ourselves with food of every type fully aware that our stomachs are full and bloated. Its even more fun if we break fast with our closest frens..On the 25th of August,Tuesday I bukak puasa with my skool frens as well as my best frens :D...the menu? everything u could ask for when u want to bukak puasa..I vaguely remembered chicken (KFC) , Spaghetti in lasagna/pasta or somethin , bottles after bottles of gaseous drinks eg : Kick-A-Poo (i brought tis one) , and an endless assortment of kuih and roti john...It was very tasty but i spoiled my meal by drinking to much water ...so cant eat as much as I wanted :( ...below are just a quarter of the pics taken on that auspicious evening..it shows that distance between friends makes the bond more stronger rather than breaking them

Mina and Lina

Aisyah,Lina,Azza former classmates of 4 cekal

From left : Fahmy, Me, Wan Amirul, Munir, Nur
(munir looks almost to happy)

Kushairi, And a guy I just met (adib) , syafiq kan? >.<
Fahmy and Aisyah

hahahahahahaha tis is a very,very handsome man
(Aiman)

Kushairi : where ur house eh azrul?
Adib : hye im Adib!
Azrul : kat bawah je *points downwards*...Sup Adib
its a shame though...I could have been in more of these pics if I stayed a bit longer...still I had fun and left Lina's house with a full stomach XD...as I was walking down the hill heading to my house, the cold wind shook my soul, and yet I felt as if not even the coldest wind could ruin that Enjoyable Evening :)
-sekians-

No comments: