Rss Feed

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Facebook Fracass


So yea all i wanted was to get pics from my friend's facebook...simple right? it was a matter of opening and saving...so i copied the link to my friend's facebook to get the pics, but facebook failed me by redirecting me to a different window to login to "my" facebook acc...obviously i dint haf one, so i made one and tried opening the link...than facebook redirected me to another window! tis time it said that i had to verify my acc from my email address..so i opened my email inbox and verified the thing..so i tried opening the link tis time! but to my dismay facebook kept redirecting me to a diff window! cam sial! how could ppl say facebook better? it keeps redirecting its users to windows they dun wan to go ._." ..so i gave up on the thing and started adding some random ppl facebook say i "might" know...my first usage of the thing turned to be A "Facebook Fracass" :/

No comments: