Rss Feed

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Game And The Gamer(s)

I love game, I love game indeed Lady Gaga is on to something there...Game, wat is a game? define a game...A game is a sequence of levels tat u walk through or live through in order to achieve a certain rank or obtain tat special something...it could be life or it could even be Halo 3....now a game is nothin without its gamer(s)...gamer(s) are people who dedicate their time and/or life to play the game through till the end...some ppl give up when put up to a certain amount of challenges the game could throw at them, but only the determined and strong headed will remain to study the challenge and tackle it accordingly...a once ancient chinese philosopher once said : if an enemy annoys you, adapt its strategy...tats wat most ppl would do when faced with an obstacle...now when the gamers win...wat do they get? wat in the world could they possibly achieve? i tell u wat they achieve....they achieve a certain amount of satisfaction...its like in life...now I see life as if it was a big chess board (game)...by living my life I automatically become a gamer...and when i encounter obstacles eg : falling ill to H1N1 (see previous post regarding tis topic) its just one of my pieces being smashed to smithereens...my objective? claim the king (prize,peace of mind,wealth,etc)..hmm so i guess tats all I know about The Game and The Gamer(s)
-sekians-

No comments: