Rss Feed

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My First Ever Good Feeling :D

Now i know it has been 6 years already but the feeling is still fresh in my mind...the dialogues tat ppl went on about..the disbelief of almost everyone i knew :D ...and the sweet taste that comes wit the feeling, heres an old pic from 2004 when I first recieved my academic achievement awards...

from left (front) : some ppl,syed,me,arif,ali!? and rest of people

dialogues remembered were :

  • Faris : Azrul mana nama kau? (they say 4A's first)
  • Amanda : The examiner sure blind!
  • Bm Teacher : tak....tak sangka Azrul dpt BM A!
  • Rest of ppl : Azrul cheat in exam ke?

So regardless of what people told me or sindir-ed me, I proved them wrong and acheived my first ever good feeling :D ...it took perseverance, a strong will, and the need to succeed...I dint knw the Arab back than! sitting so close to him yet tak kenal...sorry Syed, belanja me shisha next time from ur kedai, i wan camel shaped pls d^^b

1 comment:

ruby said...

LOL azrul cheated in exam ke?!
haha, comelll.

and lol again at the camel shaped shisha. you're baaaaaaaaaaad. haha.