Rss Feed

Friday, August 7, 2009

Life Without Communication

As i pressed my nokia 1166 to my ears to listen to the unimaginable news, i braced myself for the sorrow which was about to come through the tiny reciever....*kerghhh* static at the other line...did the line just get disconnected? or was my paranoia just a false alarm...a girls voice could be heard saying "ur credit value or somethin is currrently rm0.02...arghhhh!! o.o2 cents! i cant even buy a hacks sweet with tat value!....dammit as i slowly lowered my phone onto the table I cant help but feeling, how am i suppose to communicate with people now!? I can neither call nor SMS anyone or anythin for tat matter...it was like being deaf and unable to speak at the same time...i could see the sms arriving in my phone but I just couldnt reply! its been 5 days so far and still Im still living A Life Without Communication

No comments: