Rss Feed

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Midnight Hour Draws Close At Hand....

Gone are the days where i could just waste the day fiddling around with the laptop...now is the 6th of august 2009 and there are only 3 months left until I am called to fight the biggest war of my 17 year old life...SPM!!! its like the D-Day of every 17 year old student living in Malaysia...the stakes are high and the probability of success lies on the effort u spend studying ur "combat skills" (metaphor) to harness ur abilities so tat when the day comes u feel ready and confident...tat is why i have enlisted the aid of state of the art weaponry to prepare myself for the coming of this battle...

Pic above : books and stationary sets i bought for my personal usage

SPM its not just an exam...its a way of life! and pray for my success for no one can succeed in life without the help of the Almighty...He is the Alpha and the Omega and He alone controls ur destiny :D

No comments: