Rss Feed

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreams Are Always Just Dreams

just nw chemistry paper...it was quite ok...I kept hearing "it was easy" "i wrong one question only"...assholes (-_-) ....anyways I checked my answers back home and hell I got paracetemol wrong! its a aarsfghosaj or somethin not an antibody shit2...if only I listened to those voices in my head none of tis would have happened....noooooooooooooooooooooo tats confirmed 39/40 ...but who noes! i may get wrong on every page because it was NOT easy...chemistry...thought I covered the thing bout the processes i spent my nights memorizing bout Contact process...Catalyst : Vanadium (V) Oxide, temp : 450-550 celcius and pressure : 1atm...and as if life did not want me to succeed they ask all about Haber process....HABER PROCESS!!!! I thought I wanna do this trial betul2 to replace the phone tat was once held in my hands (see previous post) ...but now i get the feeling tat Dreams will always remain Dreams....