Rss Feed

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Freedom At Its Finest :D

As I placed my pencil down on my table, I looked at the clock above my head...2.30 p.m, school had just ended..and with it the 1st Trials!!! a wry smile crossed my face I looked behind and see my classmates getting up looking as if a big load has been lifted of thier shoulders...I stood up from my seat at the far end corner of the class, hoisted my bag on my shoulders and walked home with my friend Ruby...Walking with my friend I started to think to myself, i've done it! i got past the trials wether or not i score tats a different thing altogether...As I boarded the bus I took my rightful seat near the window...Brrmmm the bus engines starts to come alive and as I stared out my window looking at the school slowly vanishing in the distance with the sun beating down my head...I said quietly to myself...THIS is FREEDOM AT ITS FINEST!

No comments: