Rss Feed

Monday, August 10, 2009

How I Past The Time In Exams

Ever wondered wat to do in those free minutes? I mean after u fully,thoroughly checked ur paper do you just sleep? or lie down and pretend to sleep? or u look around to find ur frens who are just as bored as u are...I'll tell u wat I did just now....Bm paper 1&2 hm easy? or hard? u decide...all i know is tat I had 20 minutes to spare...after I checked it out and gave it the green light I started doin wat i do best...drawwwww! usually I draw a few doodles here and there but tan I had 2o minutes! so i started drawing a comic about my middle eastern friend...lets just call him Syed...Now being Syed im sure he enjoys tis but cannot laugh at the moment cause he erm "broke" hes appendix..now dun worry Syeds fine but he cant laugh,enjoy my comic, or even giggle a bit..EMOOOOO...nevertheless Syed is a strong person (U.G.T.B.J)* and he will continue hes life as an Emo person


Story Above : about Syed's Shisha :)

No comments: