Rss Feed

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gluttony Is A Sin

i cant help to feel slightly bloated after tat incident......so there I was in the hotel lobby...so my parents got invited by thier friends (HAPPY STRAWNERRY?) to eat together2 at some hotel i thought oh yes! more food enriched with vitamin F (F stands for free). as we walked down to the bottom-est floor of the hotel we went into the restaurant which served continental and intercontinental food...so my mom asks me "u wan buffet or ala-carte?" I was very hungry at tat time so I instantly said "buffet please" so my 1st course meal (rice with some seafood to compliment it eg :salmon+crabs+shrimps+other sea dwelling creatures)....after tat i asked myself "i shud go easy on tis" so i went to the sushi place and got a few salmon slices + other sushi related products...hahahaha after the sushi i said ok after tis no more! so I went and got 2 buns with butter in them...as i was heading towards my table i saw tis really nice2 looking cake so i took a few slices out of tat....during tis period i noticed my pants just got a bit tighter around the waist...hell i couldnt stop there! noooo i haf to get the dessert so i took a bowl of icecream and finished it up...sigh now I knw wat the prophet meant when he said "berhenti dulu sebelum kenyang" i felt like an overpumped balloon d(-_-)b i couldnt breathe right tat time and my movement very limited...so the title says it all Gluttony Is A Sin!
no pics cause forgot the camera

No comments: