Rss Feed

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Keeping It Alive

blogs....arghh must they be constantly updated? well right now im not updating mine...it seems that lately I got "Brain Blocked"...cause of it? perhaps lack of inspiration? or is it cause I lead a boring life...I choose lack of inspiration...I just dont see anything intresting anymore since school ended...here I thought holidays! woohoo merdeka a bit...but tan it seems that I enjoy school life more @@" ...call me stupid,crazy,mentally ill or whatever u wish but it really feels like school is more intresting than sitting at home doing nothing...nevertheless I have to keep updating this thing just for the sake of keeping it alive...perhaps one day later i post loads of pics :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

with your super duper speed of internet...

i think it will take 1 years to upload tons of picture...

hehe :D