Rss Feed

Friday, October 9, 2009

The True Followers And The Blind Ones

Ever wondered wat it means? well yesterday I finally knew wat it meant...so like any other day me and all my frens played a game...now on that day we got lucky so we like kicked the other team ass hard..everything was going smooth until one certain someone began nagging like some spoiled brat and sore loser...from wat I can remember tis is wat he said...

Mak Kau (game alias) : weyh my sf noob la! can switch to make it fair?
Muffin@@" : eh fuck u its a fair game dumbass (5 vs 4)
Mak Kau : switch la he noob...we want stealthed assassin (he never died from 1st to last)
Muffin@@" : luck la stupid! not my problem if ur team got no skill
Strawberry : blah.blah,blah

so after that he went quiet so i thought "dude finally realized hes mistake! than suddenly 4 random dudes walk up to our row...and started showing off thier gengster-ism-ness?
so they started scolding strawberry for being so "laser mouthed"...if I recalled my memories, it was Mak Kau who called us kurang ajar and stupid and stuff...so w/e after that we met Mak Kau outside than he apologized to us for being so spoiled...and he dint knw hes frens go scold us...Ahhhh so those guys wanted to look good in front of everyone and Mak Kau...Good Friend? well f@@k u...good friends show us our mistakes not support them...Call them cool or w/e if u wish...I call them the "Blind Ones"

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

4 people??! nope man get ur facts right its like 10 cuz got a few more at the back =) fucking retards I so Pro i pawned them 99 they nag =(