Rss Feed

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Swift Stroke Of Passion

Im sure all u people heard of love at first sight before...who hasnt right? sure we all have heard it in the past, but did we really believe in it? personally at first I always thought of it as a load of crap...how do u explain love at first sight? definition? surely u cannot explain it in terms of chemistry and physic something as trivial and biologically complex such as love at first sight...the answer? it doesnt need to be explained but merely felt...Love is an emotion on which people share for each other and any living thing..it can be between a man and hes goldfish or even a cat and a tree...the origins on why im writing about tis? well its basically because I have experienced "love at first sight"...It all began when I switched on the TV, so there I was sitting on the couch with remote in hand..my brain was numb, all thought have vanished from my mind...I was a zombie..being in a zombie state I started switching to random channels like HBO, and etc...As I changed into another channel I heard a sound that snapped me back into reality instantly like a train had just run over me...I turned my gaze to the decoder and saw the no. 713, MTV...I dint knw MTV sounded so good...I looked at the screen and saw the source of the mesmerizing voice...I saw a woman, no! not a woman but an angel! she had yellow hair that shined ever so brightly, eyes that stopped my heart with one glance and a face that was absolutely perfect!..before I lost myself amidst a sea of dreams the last thing I heard was "you belong with me" :D...ever since that faithful day I began taking an interest in music...everytime I got into a automobile I tuned in on the radio...and everytime I tuned into a station I hear her voice...soothing my mind and ears..It was merely luck that prevented me from buying her album (forgot bring wallet)...some people call it "love at first sight" I prefer the term "A Swift Stroke Of Passion"...I am indeed aware of the differences between me and her (langit dan bumi) but hey, wats life without a few dreams ;P ...I hate to tell u all this but THIS is a "love story"...MY "love story" ...you deserve all those awards! and u will always be in my heart and dreams "forever and always" :)

The Angel Of Music
-Taylor Swift-

No comments: