Rss Feed

Friday, October 2, 2009

Shock And Awe...

It started out as a normal day...there I was in my house studying...the sky was dark and grey, was it about to rain? since 2 hours ago the sky was a dull grey colour but not even a drop of rain fell..I put aside my book to my side...I rubbed my throbbing temple and put my head on the table...suddenly i felt myself being shook...I thought I was feeling a bit woozy from intense studying (poyo) so I ignored the shaking and kept my head on the table...I looked up and saw the lamp shaking as well...was it the wind making it move like that? Bernoulli clearly stated if wind was faster than the pressure shud be lower...than wth was the lamp doing moving like that?...I still felt like I was being shaken..as I thought and thought about the strange phenomenon, my thinking light suddenly illuminates clearly! perhaps my fav show has the answers for my shaking discomfort...i opened CNN and watched the news...a weather forecast was being aired, it was about the hurricane that was sweeping vietnam,phillipines, etc...nothin about the shaking...suddenly CNN reported a breaking news! somewhere along the samoa islands an earthquake of an 8.0 magnitude created a tsunami 7 metres high...after that, indonesia was hit by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake...Soooo it was an earthquake at indonesia that stimulated the shaking of my table and lamp...impressive! I was truly in a state of Shock And Awe......

No comments: