Rss Feed

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Long Journey And The Tie That Binds

After school today...I was approached by my friend azim...now azim here thinks that on graduation he's shirt would go nicely with a small tie, at first I resisted :

Azim : Azrul lets go Sungai Wang...I wan find a tie.
Azrul : wat the? watever for azim?
Azim : I wanna look good on graduation *smiles*
Azrul : You dont even look good now *laughs*
Azim : *makes sad puppy dog face* pleaseeeeee
Azrul : ahhhhhhhh,uhhhh,errrrr,ermmmm

Now at tis moment loads of things were goin through my mind, implications of the events that I would go through shud I go wit him to Sungai Wang...Suddenly somethin popped in my mind, Damn! im a SPM candidate! I cant waste my time going out buying a tie....

Azrul : I so malas today
Azim : Alaaaa tolong ahh *makes sad face* I really want that tieeeee, I need it!
Azrul : ......fine, but ur paying for transports

Now I knew Sungai Wang was far but i dint knw the journey was going to be that far...but luckily he did pay for transportation...Sadly, I wasnt specific in wat kind of transportation we'd be goin with...sure we took a bus to Bukit Bintang but after that its all walk from there...we walked and walked and walked until my shoes were wet from all the puddles I kept stepping in...than after we found the "holy grail" (tie), we walked back down and exited Sungai Wang...at tis moment I asked him of our means to go back home...

Azim : well nak balik naik LRT kat KLCC lah
Azrul : oh so how we gettin to KLCC
Azim : we walking...
Azrul : Oh? only takes like wat? 5 mins walk rite?
Azim : ahhh yea sure stones throw away only

I thought KL was so small, everythins like connected and tightly packed...boy was i proven wrong...we walked, and walked, and walked until the familiar twin towers came into view...gosh how long has it been? he checked hes watch, wth? 10 mins so long i walk! sweaty and smelly me and Azim walked into KLCC packed crowded halls and pathways and rode the LRT...i pity everyone in the train just nw...we all packed like sardines in the train and i smell so nice that time..ah well wat could be worst rite? smooth sailing now...when we got down from the train I asked Azim again...

Azrul : how we gettin home?
Azim : the economically way..by bus

Now I thought there was a bus terminal near my house so i said ok...dude was just tryin to be economical and frugal...waited like 10 more mins than the bus started to come to life and so came to a close to our long journey...suddenly it stops near my frens house but still so far away from my house...

Azim : weyh come down...tis our stop
Azrul : Tf? my house still long way to go
Azim : mana ada bus going ur house
Azrul :.....

So I walked with him to hes house and now its my turn for pity and sympathy,

Azrul : eh use ur car send me home
Azim : ala malas lah...u excercise by walking
Azrul : Pleaseee *makes sad dog face*
Azim : ye ok fine i send u

alright! i came back home and took a shower to wash out the smell...and here I am..after the Long Journey And The Tie That Binds

2 comments:

azrie92 said...

i pity u. :)

Unknown said...

aiyo...
from pavi... walk to Klcc not far leh...
go tru tunnel... ada aircond...