Rss Feed

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Peace And Prosperity To All

Since raya is 2morrow I started recieving text messages on how ppl are sorry and they wanna wish everyone a selamat hari raya...well now its my turn, so yea speech ehem : Its been 17 years since I was born, and with every passing year there comes a time, a time of great peace, great food and best of all great $$$$ ...2morrow is the time..2morrow is raya day! I would like to say sorry or "maaf zahir batin" to everyone I know if I ever hurt ur feelings (highly unlikely, im a nice person) , mocked ur heritage (syed) or even stole ur phone (syed)...I hope u all can forgive me, for a person who cannot forgive another person is considered zalim :D ...In a nutshell we shud all forgive and forget 2morrow on this auspicious month because Our Unity Is Our Strength...For all u Trek Fans out there *does spock hand gesture* Live Long And Prosper

1 comment:

anis rahman said...

apahal azim kat blakang

haha