Rss Feed

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Final Frontier Of My Life...

u know how they say age is the best experience? well in that case I should be considered as an experienced person...For 17 years I fall subsequently facing lifes never ending challenges..but among those bitter memories are happy memories...memories of a group of people like myself sitting together facing life challenges together from the simplest of things to the hardest of things...yes through thick and thin the classes that I have entered has always been the best to me..from my Blurred standard 6 class of 6 Amanah, to my Epic Form 3 class of 3 bestari...these classes has always been my 2nd home and the people in it are like my own brothers and sisters...but as I grew older the class that i entered gets limited too...now I am at the precipice of my school life...with only a few months to go till I finally end the School Scene, I am faced with the biggest loss of all...the thought of being at my Final classroom...5 Hemah is the name..with people like Syafiq,Acap,Munir,Natrah and Faris and not forgetting the rest of the bulk to light up my school life, its kinda hard to imagine life without being in the same classroom with them...they are like the wind beneath the wings and each and everyone of them are treasures that I will remember till the day I meet my maker...5 Hemah, The Final Frontier Of My Life...Its not the class who makes the pupils, But rather the pupils who make the class which is important :)

1 comment:

ruby said...

my name tak ada pun :(
what kind of a bestfriend are you?!
haha. sekarang pn u dont talk stuffs to me much dah kan. mentang laaa ade N :P

gee, perlu ke letak gambar toye2 5hemahians? hahaha XD