Rss Feed

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Remember-Remember The 8th Of December

With 3 papers out of the way including the infamous history paper I believe that 2night I should just take it slow and "lepak2" a bit...Of course not! EST is 2morrow and hell its not as easy as u thought it would be...EST or English Science And Technology is a difficult subject! the paper requires you too juggle all the english-ed science based technology jargon and compress it all into one single report...Now im not worried at 1st cause I could usually buy my reports out with all those emo/over-the-top/dramatic english lines i keep using when I write, but not this time...this time the topics are different...this morning Puan Usha-Diane told us all that we should read up on AI and IT based Stuff so yea this is what i knw of AI so far :

  • I play DOTA with it...and I win (5 on 1) *insane difficulty please* mode -apng-
  • its a computer based "intelligence" that thinks as it is faced with problems
  • it can lead to the destruction of the world if it got too smart (terminators)
  • And they tend to make life more miserable by gettin extra gold in DOTA

would it suffice? would it even get me 1 mark? hell no! I sure as hell cant do this type of report..hopefully the Education Minsitry would beef out the report with points of thier own and am only required to write it out...but nevertheless I did my research here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_Intelligence and i found out that there are loads more to AI than simply pwning them in DOTA...it turns out that AI was there even during greek mythological times like the ever popular colossus of the God Haphaestus...damn! i dint even knw AI existed until the 21st century...bahh wish me luck for 2morrow cause i seriously need it...btw inset above is me and Arda, dont i look simply stunning?

No comments: