Rss Feed

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Burning Hatred Released

Everyday I go home I look at it...Everyday I use it I get mad...Everyday I look at it I felt like poking my eyes out...Everyday I sleep I dream of destroying it...Everyday I pray I pray for it to dissapear...Gosh I hate this thing! I am a kick-back kind of person, non-caring for these petty little things that we call life challenges but this crap of a thing just makes my blood boil...can u guess wat it is? no, its not a person I hold a grudge on..heck I believe in 2nd chances but this one particular thing just crosses the line every single time...It ruins my day, It destroys my hopes, It breaks my spirit, It spoils my fun, It stresses me up, It makes me slam the table with my fist...Shit its non-other than my modem...for years i've been tolerant with this equipment...but after a few events, it made me realize wat a pain in the ass this thing was...I tried looking for solutions, eg: stealing other peoples net-line (sorry if i stole urs..payment all the same anyways ^^b) but that just calms my soul for only a brief period of time some lasted 10 minutes others lasted around 10 hours...it depends on my luck and the owner of the net i stole habits...for instances I was surfing the net (stolen net of course) and it started drizzling...suddenly the connection was cut...obviously dude closed hes modem now yea its dangerous using electrical appliances in a storm...but there's such a thing as over-doing it...everyday I pray to God to please give me a chance to online jst long enough to finish one game with my friend (wyxor)....but Gods grace never comes instantly, it comes slowly and accordingly...so im still waiting for Him to shower me with blessings...Until now this is Art007 ex psr rating of 1500 with a Burning Hatred inside...

No comments: