Rss Feed

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Numbers, Numericals, Nastiness

Almost everythin in our daily lives use numbers as leverage and ways to express or solve problems...we were introduced to numbers when we were small, learn it when we are able to understand them and use them when we are able to manipulate them...though we were given the exposure at such a young age, at certain times we feel as if we dont truly understand thier usage..Its has been decreed subjects involving numbers are mandatory...so comes the birth of the Mathematics and shortly after Additional Mathematics lessons...I learned Number based lessons for 2 years so far..wasted endless hours of my life studying them, memorizing them, manipulating them...why I do these things u might ask? well the answer is simple really, I wanna pass the test...Now today was the big day, addmaths paper...I stared the paper down not even blinking at the mere sight of its awesome-ness...with a stroke of my pen and a tap of my calculator I began solving the problems that i encountered...some of them were easy :

  • find value of 2 + 2
  • if y is a number between 5 and 7, wat is y?
  • if you have 3 apples and u give 2 to irfan how much would u have left?
  • count probability of Azrul being adorable and simply macho (100% duhh)

and some were downright mind-boggling :

  • if there was a qwerty in ur house count probability of it comin out of the hairdryer and out of the sink?
  • if a ball is thrown up 200 cm in the air and it falls with a distance of H thing and it drops and bounces back at H1 calculate somethin2 blah3
  • and hell i hate this one calculate value of k without us giving u any numbers,functions,gradients or anythin of the sort....

needless to say the paper destroyed me....It crushed my dreams of gettin 10A+...im sorry family, sorry teachers, sorry people who depend on me and sorry to myself...but those Numbers, Numericals were jst plain Nasty

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that gradient thingi sux... i assumed that straight line pass orgin is y=x... haha... sux rite?? :D...

umm... another thing.. the probability of u getting pawn in dota game by acap is 10000000000000000000000000000000%... muahaha

Muffin said...

yea me too...and tf?
acap is uber noob kowt....
probability of me winning against u,acap,danial,afif 2gether is around hmm i'll say 99.99% kowt

Unknown said...

pergh... riak gile...
come play hon with ur noob internet... againts me at home!!

Muffin said...

LOL you knw i'll dc Nerd