Rss Feed

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Reality

Remember when i told you that I was falling through the same rabbit hole that alice fell in. did u think it was real? of course it wasnt was it? how big is a rabbit hole? and how deep do u tink a rabbit hole really goes? have u ever tried falling in one? reality check, just because u cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. You might think that im going crazy but actually i just woke up. Do we think things are real just because we accept that its real, or do we just simply think its real? I think the best way to know if something is real is to truly feel if its real. It felt like falling through a rabbit hole when I lead my life. So in some ways and possibly in a lot of ways. The rabbit hole is real, me and alice really did fall through a rabbit hole so to speak. I used to live in a dream world, where everything seemed to be in my control, that the future is predictable and if i planned it, it would become a reality. I lived like that for 17 whole years, until I was given a choice between the red pill or the blue one..just like the one in the matrix, can u guess which one i took?

I was shifted to a diff place entirely, in front of me lay the girl of my dreams. everythin was planned out. All i needed to do was zero in for the kill. I went to her and started talking her, she feels disgusted. that was not part of the plan. i went to plan B as a contingency should events like this ever occur. Plan B never made it through. She storms off in a huff, leaving me behind in the deepening shadows. And what seemed to be a confirmed and planned reality became only a dream. Thats when i realize that to make somethin real is not by careful planning and specualtions. its all about going through it. Feeling it as it is. Thats wat reality is all about and i believe is what life is about as well. Now the question that i ask to myself is, Are u awake?

No comments: