Rss Feed

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Movie Review! (Harry Potter THBP)

Ahhhh yes Harry Potter...I remember when I was a little kid...Harry Potter The Sorcerers Stone was my fav movie....as i grew older with the movies itself i noticed somethin...a consistency in the movies...i realized tat as i grew older the movie grew WORST yes worst! sooo when my dad got us movie tickets to see Harry Potter THBP i thought "Ohhh shit! was rm12 worth it?" but in the movie theatre at Pavilions own GSC or was it TGV sitting on the comfortable seats with the popcorn tat gave u ur value for money (promotes ^^) the movie was actually OK. The movie dint suck! as i thought it would! Stunning Visual Effects and Jaw-Dropping performances as well as eye catching moments from the Enchanting Emma Watson kept me leaning forward in my seat wanting for more! (sounds so wrong o.o) sure the magic was gone but the beauty of it was there...sure a few scenes made me "raise my eyebrows" but nevertheless the storyline was sound and Emma Watson was there so yea overall i giv it a 3/5.

Pros :
  • Visuals was good
  • Storyline was sound enough
  • Malfoy got hes ass kicked!
  • Emma Watson!

Cons :

  • Some scenes were not nesseccary
  • Not many duel scenes
  • Dumbeldore dint die the way i wanted him to T.T
but it doesnt matter wat i say One Mans Meat is Another Mans Poison...so u shud check it out and Emma Watson...Harry Potter THBP in theatres NOW :


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Emma Watson > Sofia Malik...

Am i rite??

Muffin said...

obviously -_-"