Rss Feed

Friday, July 24, 2009

Am I really tat cheap!?

2day i went to the Ali Bistro near my housing area...so yea at tat time my fren danial and dun haf enough money to pay for hes milo ice...so i took out my wallet and gave him a Rm1.00 note..he takes it in surprise eyeing me suspiciously as if i had given him a bomb...tis is how the dialog goes :

Me : asal?
Danial : are u ok azrul?
Me : ye, y shudnt i be?
danial : u gave me a rm1.00..the azrul i knw wont even pay for hes own food (he said more crap but i skip to the important points)
Me : laaa i cant be generous for once ke?
Danial : Are u getting married? usually ppl are nice when they getting married...
Me : *ignores last comment*

tan my other fren acap say sumthin bout the food im ordering... I say I pay for myself la!

Danial : WTH?! seriously?! u getting married ke? Is sumthin wrong?
Me : *ignores again*
so yeah now i ask myself tis question...AM I REALLY TAT CHEAP!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep... u are cheap...

Muffin : Tadi i owning... so.. danial belanja la me
Danial : FINEE!!