Rss Feed

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

8 Hours Of Bliss

first time i stayed at skool that long....2day I had to go to the dewan or "sauna", "hell" for a Ceramah on how to be a better student/son/person etc...it started of wit a talk on how to be a better a person now I was eager to learn cause SPM so near now ._." ....the 1st 10 minutes i was sitting in a upright position...after tat well all around me ppl were in various positions..some were not even there spritually (sleeping la) I resisted the temptation to sleep so i go write a small story titled "Elements Of Life"...after tat we went canteen to eat for breaktime...Mmmmm the food was enriched with vitamin F...Vitamin F makes food taste better cause the F stands for FREE yes sir free food complete with complimentary water (sirap)...Ahhhh refreshed with a full stomach I and the rest of the flock went back into dewan for 2nd ceramah...Being in the hot dewan again! with the pengetua droning about how we shud top tis and tat etc made me realize tat when we hear ppl talk and haf a full stomach we become sleepy and Zzzzzzzz i fell into a short nap...Shortly after i was awoken when it was time for lunch..YES LUNCH TIME possibly the best thing that happened to me in the past 3-4 hours we ate NASI AYAM tat was enriched with more vitamin F...after lunch and prayers we went back to dewan for 3rd ceramah...tis ceramah was emo ceramah made some of the girls cry..I wanted cry oso but wanna look macho infront of the ladies >.<

No comments: