Rss Feed

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Way Things Are

How do u deal with disappointment? do u simply walk away from it? or do u move on to build urself up too be a stronger person than before so that u may face the disappointment again but in a more less vulnerable state?
What can u do? when u feel the weight of the world crumbling around you.
What happens when u lose ur focus and ur purpose?
"the only thing to do is too hope for a quick death" says Hope
"Pray" says Justin Bieber
"vanish, never look back" says Lightning
None of them knows wats eating me frm the inside.
ppl may claim that im happy go lucky. but the face u see on the outside is merely but a shell
wat lies inside all stored up and packed tightly together, misery/sorrow/sadness/discontent/regrets beyond compare. i laugh when inside i actually cry. I smile when im actually im frowning. I love when actually Im depressed. Unstable and unhappy I walk on, where i jst add more ill-mannered emotions to my list. As I ask myself the million dollar question, "why do i go on?" "dont i love myself enough too be able to put myself through such a living nightmare?" simple answer being because Thats jst the way things are. life puts u down, and the next it helps u up. all we can do is jst wait for that time to arrive..

No comments: