Rss Feed

Monday, December 21, 2009

Comic Fiesta -09- my story...

Another year another event...it could be a pc fair or it could be a prom...whatever the event is...none stands close to what I've been waiting a whole year for...what is this event that got me all wired up u might ask, well its none other than Comic Fiesta -09- ...the highly anticipated event was held at sunway pyramid and ticket prices were fixed at rm 15 per head (tq danial ^^)...to be honest this is only my 2nd time goin to this event yet the atmosphere and the people got me hooked instantly during my first time (2008)....here are a few snapshots of me at Comic Fiesta 2009...hopefully there'll be another one in the not so distant future...cause im gonna go as a !@#@~ *secret* hahahaha enjoy...(inset above : yuna <3)


hahaha i tink u all can guess which one is me :D

The Best Pic of the day

Fingers Of Happiness

Jedi Knight Ahmad Azrul :)

Im The Next Airbender

Halo 4

George Washington & Me

hahahha stylo pic

And so our trip ends when we finally reach the kelana jaya LRT station...now the journey home took 1 hour in total...we walked and walked until we reached a familiar site...this is my Comic Fiesta story.

No comments: